Re: Solution to [NTB] Word wrap problem

  • edeckmi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
      I took the check mark out of wrap to column. I left the check mark for
      word wrap. Now it works. I type to the end of my screen width which is
      120+ characters. Continuing to type wraps to the next line.

      Whew! I'm glad that's solved. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.
      Eva

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jeffery Scism <scismgenie@a...> wrote:
      > Historically Wrap to Column has caused a bug in my notetab, standard
      > version, which did the same thing. I found the only way to "fix it" was
      > to copy the text OUT of note Tab to a new word document, then RECOPY
      it,
      > from teh word document to a NEW NoteTab document that has NEVER had
      wrap
      > to column applied to it.
      >
      > Apparently Wrap to Column is buggy.
      >
      > Jeff
    • loro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
        edeckmi wrote:
        >I took the check mark out of wrap to column. I left the check mark for
        >word wrap. Now it works. I type to the end of my screen width which is
        >120+ characters. Continuing to type wraps to the next line.

        That's because "Wrap to column" doesn't work in real time in Standard and
        Light. You have to reload to see it.

        http://notetab.com/chart.php

        Lotta