Re: Solution to [NTB] Word wrap problem

  • Jeffery Scism
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
      Historically Wrap to Column has caused a bug in my notetab, standard
      version, which did the same thing. I found the only way to "fix it" was
      to copy the text OUT of note Tab to a new word document, then RECOPY it,
      from teh word document to a NEW NoteTab document that has NEVER had wrap
      to column applied to it.

      Apparently Wrap to Column is buggy.

      Jeff
    • edeckmi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
        I took the check mark out of wrap to column. I left the check mark for
        word wrap. Now it works. I type to the end of my screen width which is
        120+ characters. Continuing to type wraps to the next line.

        Whew! I'm glad that's solved. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.
        Eva

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jeffery Scism <scismgenie@a...> wrote:
        > Historically Wrap to Column has caused a bug in my notetab, standard
        > version, which did the same thing. I found the only way to "fix it" was
        > to copy the text OUT of note Tab to a new word document, then RECOPY
        it,
        > from teh word document to a NEW NoteTab document that has NEVER had
        wrap
        > to column applied to it.
        >
        > Apparently Wrap to Column is buggy.
        >
        > Jeff
      • loro
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
          edeckmi wrote:
          >I took the check mark out of wrap to column. I left the check mark for
          >word wrap. Now it works. I type to the end of my screen width which is
          >120+ characters. Continuing to type wraps to the next line.

          That's because "Wrap to column" doesn't work in real time in Standard and
          Light. You have to reload to see it.

          http://notetab.com/chart.php

          Lotta