One more question

  • Matt Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      What setting do I use to stop getting a list under the toolbar of each of
      the files I open?

      Thanks.

      Matt Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
        Hi Matt,

        >What setting do I use to stop getting a list under the toolbar of
        >each of the files I open?

        I don't know of any list of files underneath the Toolbar, so I am
        going to guess you mean the tabs to switch to the different file
        opened. If that is what you are talking about, you cannot hide
        the file tabs. (It wouldn't be NoteTAB anymore if you could do
        that. :-)

        The only thing you can do to change anything about them is have
        them stacked or all out in one row. Right click over any tab and
        look at the bottom of the list of items for Stack Tabs.

        Happy Tab'n,

      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
          Jody wrote:

          >Hi Matt,
          >

          >>What setting do I use to stop getting a list under the toolbar of
          >>each of the files I open?
          >>

          >I don't know of any list of files underneath the Toolbar, so I am
          >going to guess you mean the tabs to switch to the different file
          >opened. If that is what you are talking about, you cannot hide
          >the file tabs. (It wouldn't be NoteTAB anymore if you could do
          >that. :-)

          Is he maybe referring to the Quick List (?) toggled on and off with F6?