From the NoteTab Support Desk

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 7:32 PM
      Hi All,

      I put up a new Frequently Asked Questions site in frames and
      noframes versions. If you have comments, please write me in
      private eMail so we don't clutter up the list. Thanks much in
      advance! I think the noframes version link is in the bottom left
      frame/side of the page. Check it out at:

      From the NoteTab Support Desk
      http://www.notetab.net/faq/ntb

      Need to convert eMail from one program to another? Checkout:

      Aid4Mail from Fookes Software at: http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      Happy Tab'n,