Getting rid of library

  • Matt Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      I've just had to reinstall Notetab after reformatting my hard drive. I've
      forgotten how to get rid of the library at the left side of the screen when
      I call the program up.

      Also, what setting should I choose when I find that I can't paste more text
      into a Notetab file?

      Thanks very much.

      Matt Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Matt

        >I've just had to reinstall Notetab after reformatting my hard
        >drive. I've forgotten how to get rid of the library at the left
        >side of the screen when I call the program up.

        Press F4. If you want the Clipbook Library open, but just not a
        certain Library, then click on another Library at the bottom of
        the screen on the Libraries bar, or in the upper combobox. If you
        just want to make one library not to be seen on the Libraries
        bar, you can mark it as hidden in it file properties.

        >Also, what setting should I choose when I find that I can't paste
        >more text into a Notetab file?

        Check to see if Document | Read-only is checked. Make sure it is not
        a binary file. Also, click on Document | Disk Files Properties.

        Happy Tab'n,