Mouse Wheel over Terminal Services Client

  • jimpoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I installed NoteTab Light 4.95 on a remote server to which I connect
      using the Terminal Services Client. Everything works normally except
      that I cannot scroll using the mouse wheel. However, I *can* scroll
      with the mouse wheel through the Terminal Services Client with pretty
      much anything else, like Windows Explorer, Microsoft Access, Adobe
      Acrobat Reader, and Norton AntiVirus, so obviously the Terminal
      Services Client is able to recognize and process mouse wheel events and
      not just for Microsoft programs either.

      The remote server is running Windows 2000 Pro 5.00.2195 SP4. I do not
      have access to this computer so I cannot test it locally.

      FWIW My local computer is running the same OS; I just installed NTL4.95
      on it and the mouse wheel works.

      Thanks!