doc to HTML

  • bindurmenon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      Dear Editor,

      I'm a user of NoteTab Light. I face problems when I change doc to
      HTML. When I give headline html tags in the doc, like <H1> subject
      </H1> and convert the doc to HTML version and run on a browser, the
      headlines are not showing. Because I download news items, I need to
      highlight headlines clearly so that I can see relevant headlines as I
      move up & down a doc.

      Again, the problem is that when I click HTML-ar and give tags in the
      HTML version and then move on to brower, the tags are showing (like
      headline1, headline2, etc.) But this doesn't suit me, for it add to
      the workload.

      Please somebody tell me how best to give headline tags in the document
      version which would show in the browser (after HTML conversion) intact.

      Thanking you,

      Bindu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        Hi Bindu,

        >I'm a user of NoteTab Light. I face problems when I change doc to
        >HTML. When I give headline html tags in the doc, like <H1>
        >subject </H1> and convert the doc to HTML version and run on a
        >browser, the headlines are not showing.

        If you are inserting the <h1> tags, before you do the Doc to
        HTML, make sure you use the No Character Conversion option. It
        may be that the <arrows> are getting converted to <arrows>

        Happy HTML'n!

        http://www.clean-funnies.com