Can toolbar work like a menubar?

  • jacobhu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2005
      Dear there:

      I like to have dropdown menubars like cheatsheets.
      Using clips to launch them as I need. And each menu item
      executes some codes as I wish.
      Is it possible?

      Jacob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2005
        Hi Jacob,

        >I like to have dropdown menubars like cheatsheets.
        >Using clips to launch them as I need. And each menu item
        >executes some codes as I wish.
        >Is it possible?

        Yes, but you may need to be a bit more specific. I posted two
        Clips on the Clips list. You need to sign up on that list to
        discuss Clips.

        either of the links below. Please take a minute or two to read
        the following first though. It really helps the lists run much
        smoother. TIA

        _Please_ read the following to see what list to send messages to
        and some basic guidelines to follow. It is very important to keep
        the lists running efficiently, getting faster replies, getting
        replies from the best qualified/expert people, searching archives,
        and other things as well.

        - Use a descriptive Subject: line to begin with! This is important!
        Newbie Needs Help and similar Subject lines should be changed
        immediately to an appropriate Subject such as:

        Files Keep Opening When I Open NoteTab (was Re: [NTB] Newbie Needs Help)
        Basic Help With Web Pages (was Re: [NTB] Help)
        Need Clip to Reformat HTML <head>...</head> (was Re: [Clip] Need Clip)

        - Messages should be referred/redirected to the appropriate lists such as
        Clip questions to the Clips list, HTML to that list. You can copy the
        sender of say a Clips question and send your reply to the Clips list.
        Or, Reply and Cc: the Clips list stating you will Reply on the Clips list.

        - Delete text from your replies that is not needed to understand your
        reply - strip footers, and extra text that is not needed.

        - If the content of the messages change drastically from the Subject
        line, please change the Subject line or start a new Subject with
        the same message body of the last message received that you are
        replying to and changing the Subject. Don't forget to leave
        the original Subject in like: Re: [NH] Frames Using CSS (was How do
        I blockquote?) for people that are using filters and so the same
        message thread can be followed easier.

        - Discussion of software other than Fookes Software is only allowed
        on the Off-Topic list and encouraged! Feel free to recommend
        competitive software on the Off-Topic list as well. When replying
        say from the Basic List and it needs to go to the Clips list,
        then send it there and copy the poster in a private message to
        the person you are wanting to help letting them know you moved it
        to the Clips list. They can sign up for it via the bottom of
        every [NTB] message or go to http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        - Keep the conversation clean; all age groups are on the list and
        cussing/cursing offends many people! TIA :)

        + WHICH LIST to post on???

        Clips or Scripts list for them.

        are for discussion of those programs.

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

        lists.

        Fookes Software Home Page via Jody'$ affiliate link:
        http://www.fookes.us ;) Thank$

        Export messages from many popular mail programs to other formats!
        http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail (A hot item! It's a must have tool
        for eMail conversion and archiving and compress. Make really neat
        CDs using the MHT format for browsers.

        Happy Tab'n,