Re: [NTB] icons drive me crazy !!!!!!!

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Len: for more discussion pls reply in NoteTab OffTopic list

      > Is there anyway to make it come up in details all the
      > time?

      I think you are talking about what View mode the standard open-save dialog
      use when you attempt to open or save a file in Notetab (or for that matter,
      in *any* program) CORRECT?

      I vaguely remember that there is a MicroSoft Knowledge Base article
      discussing this, however I can't find it at the moment. Anyway first thing
      to try would be in WindowsExplorer-Tools-Folder Options-View tab:

      a - set all folders like current folder - after making sure that the current
      folder is set the way you like it, ie. in View-Details.

      b - If its checked, uncheck the option on the same tab: "[o] Remember each
      folder's view settings.

      Note: this will affect all WindowsExplorer folders, but (I think) will also
      determine the way Open-Save dialogs are initially shown as well.

      Note: If you happen to be running Windows 98 or ME, Folder Options may be at
      WindowsExplorer-View-Folder Options instead of
      WindowsExplorer-Tools-Folder Options

      Regards ... Alec
      --