icons drive me crazy !!!!!!!

  • RL Bickford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hi all,
      I have to confess, I'm not a sophisticated NoteTab user.
      I use it just like Windows Notepad, except for one thing,
      and that's the tabbed files at top. I keep about 12 files
      open and it's so easy to switch back and forth, when
      I need data from a particular file.

      But there's one think about NoteTab that drives me
      crazy. I can't stand the way it opens a directory with
      those stupid icons instead of details. i think that's
      the stupidest thing Gates ever came up with.

      Is there anyway to make it come up in details all the
      time?

      thanks for your help,
      Len
    • MarkH
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
        Dear Len,

        Perhaps in NoteTab you want to look at View, Options, Tab Bar,
        Show Tab Icons.

        Kind regards,
        MarkH