Re: [NTB] Duplicates

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      alstout wrote:
      > I often copy stock symbols to a master list from severeal smaller
      > lists. Is there a way to eliminate duplicates from my master list..
      >
      > Thanks
      > Alan Stout

      yes there is Alan
      to do it you would probably use a clip

      You should join the clips list.
      Ask this question and give a couple of lines of your input so we see
      what it looks like.

      There are some existing clips that would probably do it. If you find
      the clips at notetab.com, look for the Noteblock Library and use the
      sort by field probably. The format of the data controls a bit here, so
      seeing an example will help.

      Unfortunately this is considered beyond the scope of this particular
      list, so again join the clips list and your wish will be answered promptly.
      You can also try to catch me in chat at http://htmlfixit.com and I will
      try to talk you through it.

      Don