Re: [NTB] Duplicates

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Alan:

      There is probably a clip solution which s/b discussed on the clips list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/

      If you have any familiarity with the DOS-command line and don't mind
      downloading another package if you get either:
      Cygwin http://www.cygwin.com/
      UnxUtils http://www.weihenstephan.de/~syring/win32/UnxUtils.html

      Both these packages contain a command-line program "uniq.exe" originally
      created in Unix and made available for Windows. If this is just a
      low-volume, infrequent requirement, and you just want to get the job done
      without learning new things this is probably not the right answer for you
      :-)

      If you want further discussion of this approach it should be done on the
      off-topic list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-OffTopic/

      Note: both these lists are moderated to prevent spammers so your first post
      might not get sent to the lists for a couple of hours.

      Regards ... Alec
      --