Duplicates

  • alstout
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
      I often copy stock symbols to a master list from severeal smaller
      lists. Is there a way to eliminate duplicates from my master list..

      Thanks
      Alan Stout
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
        alstout wrote:
        > I often copy stock symbols to a master list from severeal smaller
        > lists. Is there a way to eliminate duplicates from my master list..
        >
        > Thanks
        > Alan Stout

        yes there is Alan
        to do it you would probably use a clip

        You should join the clips list.
        Ask this question and give a couple of lines of your input so we see
        what it looks like.

        There are some existing clips that would probably do it. If you find
        the clips at notetab.com, look for the Noteblock Library and use the
        sort by field probably. The format of the data controls a bit here, so
        seeing an example will help.

        Unfortunately this is considered beyond the scope of this particular
        list, so again join the clips list and your wish will be answered promptly.
        You can also try to catch me in chat at http://htmlfixit.com and I will
        try to talk you through it.

        Don