Re: [NTB] Problem with pasting a pasteclip

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Dane,

      We need to continue this on the Off Topic list, because of where
      it is heading next...

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      >I have been using Notetab for years and think it's the best thing
      >since sliced bread.

      What an insult! It's the best thing since ice cream and apple pie! :-)

      >I use Windows XP home, Netscape Messenger and a Logitech iTouch
      >keyboard.

      I also have that keyboard. Try turning off your iTouch features,
      because of it monitoring...

      >For the past couple of months I have been having a problem with
      >using PasteClips in emails. They don't work in Netscape any more.
      >I have not changed Netscape, I've not changed anything in
      >Pasteclips (except add more clips :-)

      I use my version of PasteClips exhaustively in mail and other
      places. I have the Library running all the time unless I switch
      to one to do some task. Because of it, the type of work I do, and
      NoteTab in general, I single handily, ;) get 15, 20+... hours
      into an 8-10 work day! Slam dunk, BANG! Eat your heart out
      competitors. ;)

      >Can anyone think why this is happening? Is something corrupt?
      >Which file would I need to re-install?

      Quite awhile ago, mine started to quit working out of the blue
      for no apparent reason. It happens 1-2 times a day or skips a
      day, etc. It is very intermittent. I only need to restart NoteTab
      to get it working again. It is annoying though. I don't know what
      caused it to happen, but definitely suspect it to be something
      outside of NoteTab (maybe WinXP), but more likely to be something
      that monitors the Clipboard like ^!OnClipboardChange does in
      PasteClips and they clash killing... We need to get together and
      see what we have in common that could be causing it. (I also run
      UltimaShell, a third party utility that runs seamlessly with
      NoteTab, although I use the Pro version. See Help | Third Party
      Products in NoteTab for more information about it. I only mention
      that now, because it also monitors and you can mention in your
      reply on the Off Topic list if you use it or not... (UltimaShell
      is called something different now, but still does the same thing.
      Intelli something. It is an auto-complete typing tool.)

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List