Re: [NTB] Re: mis-alignment of spreedsheets

    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 11:51 AM
      Hi bg,

      >> Hi here, When I use NoteTabLite to align collumns of a
      >> spreadsheet for posting on a message board, all the alignments
      >> come out weird. It works fine with msNotepad. Do I have a
      >> setting wrong? Or did I not have a setting right? Wordwrap is
      >> off, btw. Thanks.....e4g
      >
      >Any clues as to using NoteTabLite (or Pro) as an aligner of
      >spreadsheets to be posted on websites? .... the competition
      >[editpadlite & msNotePad] does it, but, Notepad has many more
      >features and a better interface, ...I would rather not have 2
      >programs. Clues? ...bg

      That can be done with Clip(s) making a table in the HTML file.
      Also, You can spread your tab width distance to a size large
      enough so that the columns align evenly and then convert to
      spaces using Modify | Spaces | Tabs to Spaces (in Pro only).

      I have a Clip that will convert real or smart tabs to spaces
      leaving two spaces between the longest column item you have. You
      can get it at my Tabs2Spaces Clip on my Snatch-A-Clip page.
      You'll need to convert your delimiter (between columns to a real
      tab or at least two spaces in order to use the Clip.
      If you need to discuss the Clip, please post over on the Clips
      list. http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm
      http://www.notetab.net/html/tab2space.htm

      Happy Clip'n!