Re: [NTB] NoteTab and XP (SP2)

    Message 1 of 8 , May 24 5:26 PM
      Hi Roy,

      Please discuss the following on the Off Topic list where I posted a
      procedure to open any file in NoteTab from the main Windows Explorer
      right click menu. I do not suggest you do this if you are not at least
      a little bit familiar with the registry.

      >Has anyone found a way to make Notetab the default editor for
      >files that have no extension?
      >I was wondering if there was a way to "fool" it using this
      >technique for txt:
      > Options;Associations;type in txt and then click on the Add button.

      If you are comfortable with editing the registry manually or with a .reg file...

      Sign up for the NoteTab Off Topic list and look for a message called:

      Open Anything with NoteTab Pro

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      This might get you there, <g>

      You might want to click on the View Source link, select,
      copy, paste in NoteTab. Check to make sure your browser
      did not add spaces at the end of the lines and that the
      lines did not get wrapped.

      Happy Tab'n,