first time

  • martinakralt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      I don't understand why I sometimes can get a preview, and sometimes
      not.

      Martina
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005
        Hi Martina,

        >I don't understand why I sometimes can get a preview, and sometimes
        >not.

        If you are talking about View in Browser for an HTML file, you
        might ask on the HTML list instead. There's a lot of variables
        like what browser you are using, what file type, and so on. See
        the link below to the HTML list.

        Happy HTML'n!

        http://www.clean-funnies.com