EInvalidOperation

  • Wesley Cherry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 9:53 AM
      I get the following error warning on closing NoteTab.

      (Exception EInvalidOperation in module NotePro.exe at 00042015. Control
      " has no parent window.)

      I am running XP_sp2 on a new laptop. I've reloaded NoteTab but still
      have the same error. There is no discernible problems with the running
      of NoteTab, it appears fine.

      Any suggestions?

      Wes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24 1:15 PM
        Hi Wesley,

        I found this in some very old mail from Eric:

        "I seem to vaguely recollect that the error might be caused by the
        mouse driver when auto-snap mode is enabled (mouse pointer tries
        to move to default button). You could maybe ask the users if they
        have this option enabled, which mouse they use, and if they are
        running the latest driver."

        >I get the following error warning on closing NoteTab.
        >
        >(Exception EInvalidOperation in module NotePro.exe at 00042015.
        >Control " has no parent window.)
        >
        >I am running XP_sp2 on a new laptop. I've reloaded NoteTab but
        >still have the same error. There is no discernible problems with
        >the running of NoteTab, it appears fine.
        >
        >Any suggestions?
        >
        >Wes

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Happy Tab'n,

      • Wesley Cherry
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24 5:36 PM
          Jody wrote:

          > Hi Wesley,
          >
          > I found this in some very old mail from Eric:
          >
          > "I seem to vaguely recollect that the error might be caused by the
          > mouse driver when auto-snap mode is enabled (mouse pointer tries
          > to move to default button). You could maybe ask the users if they
          > have this option enabled, which mouse they use, and if they are
          > running the latest driver."
          >
          > >I get the following error warning on closing NoteTab.
          > >
          > >(Exception EInvalidOperation in module NotePro.exe at 00042015.
          > >Control " has no parent window.)
          > >
          > >I am running XP_sp2 on a new laptop. I've reloaded NoteTab but
          > >still have the same error. There is no discernible problems with
          > >the running of NoteTab, it appears fine.
          > >
          > >Any suggestions?
          > >
          > >Wes

          > >Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.us, http://www.fookes.com
          > >
          > >Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > Happy Tab'n,
          > Jody Adair
          >
          > NoteTabbers Assistant Page Sojourners Software
          > http://www.notetab.net http://www.sojourner.us/software
          > http://www.fookes.us http://www.clean-funnies.com

          Thank you Jody, it worked. :-) I had no idea a mouse would be causing
          this error. =-O

          Wes Cherry