Re: [NTB] color coding TSQL

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005
      Hi IanO,

      >For serveral years there has been NoteTab support for color coding of
      >.htm files. Is there a way that I could use the same capability for
      >the Microsoft SQL language?

      There will be default highlighting for the major programming
      languages and scripting codes in our v5/6 major release. (We are
      unsure if that will be v5 or v6.) Whole highlighting schemes will
      be available for the user to edit. The customization will be in a
      text based format in separate files for each language so users
      can share them with each other and the highlighting will be
      completely customizable.

      Version 5 or 6 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a
      total rewrite of the program. We do not know a release date, but
      it is being worked on. It could be six months from now or maybe
      more than a year or longer till it is initially released. I'm
      sorry, but I cannot give any type of guestimate at all of when it
      may happen. We just don't know.

      Happy Tab'n,