color coding TSQL

  • ianoegroups
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      For serveral years there has been NoteTab support for color coding of
      .htm files. Is there a way that I could use the same capability for
      the Microsoft SQL language?

      Thanks,
      IanO
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2005
        Hi IanO,

        >For serveral years there has been NoteTab support for color coding of
        >.htm files. Is there a way that I could use the same capability for
        >the Microsoft SQL language?

        There will be default highlighting for the major programming
        languages and scripting codes in our v5/6 major release. (We are
        unsure if that will be v5 or v6.) Whole highlighting schemes will
        be available for the user to edit. The customization will be in a
        text based format in separate files for each language so users
        can share them with each other and the highlighting will be
        completely customizable.

        Version 5 or 6 of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a
        total rewrite of the program. We do not know a release date, but
        it is being worked on. It could be six months from now or maybe
        more than a year or longer till it is initially released. I'm
        sorry, but I cannot give any type of guestimate at all of when it
        may happen. We just don't know.

        Happy Tab'n,