Deleting tags with different descriptors

  • swan1109
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      How do I delete tags that have different words for its descriptors?

      For instance, I would like to delete the tag <reg orig="[RANDOM
      WORDS]">in entirety but every tag has different words inside the
      quotation marks. Every word has a hyphen and a pipeline in it.

      Examples:
      <reg orig="philo-|sophical">
      <reg orig="hetero-|geneous">
      <reg orig="meta-|physical">

      I would very much appreciate your help.
    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        swan1109 wrote:

        >How do I delete tags that have different words for its descriptors?
        >
        >For instance, I would like to delete the tag <reg orig="[RANDOM
        >WORDS]">in entirety but every tag has different words inside the
        >quotation marks. Every word has a hyphen and a pipeline in it.
        >
        >Examples:
        ><reg orig="philo-|sophical">
        ><reg orig="hetero-|geneous">
        ><reg orig="meta-|physical">
        >
        >I would very much appreciate your help.

        Swan,

        You can use a clip for this. Please subscribe and visit the cliplist for
        an answer. I'll send a solution there,

        Regards,

        Hugo