Re: [NTB] How to read Unicode on NoteTab (Unicode Tamil )

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2005
      Hi mail and John,

      >I've tried Vim. Vim is a bit difficult for me. ARe there other Tex
      >editors that are easier (i.e.) meant for NON programmers ?

      Please do not recommend and discuss other software on this list.
      It is not discussing the very basic use of NoteTab. Use the Off
      Topic list discussion of other software.

      <snip>

      - Discussion of software other than Fookes Software is only allowed
      on the Off-Topic list, especially recommending competitive software.
      When you know for sure that NoteTab or other Fookes Software will
      not do something, then a link and a couple of lines is OK to post,
      but replies need to go on the Off-Topic list. Otherwise, send a
      private message to the person you are wanting to help.

      <snip>

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      <snip>

      Fookes Software Home Page via Jody'$ affiliate link:
      http://www.fookes.us ;) Thank$

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List