Re: Notetab Crash

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 5:55 PM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <sultanoswat@y...> wrote:

      > First I want to say I love notetab. I've installed it on all my
      > computers.
      >
      > Recently notetab crashed on me (long story). I had some documents
      > open, but never saved them. Is there anyway to recover them? What
      > directory does notetab use to store this information (or does it
      just
      > keep them in memory)?
      >
      > Thanks!

      I'm afraid you're probably out of luck.

      Like most programs NoteTab uses the value stored in the Windows
      %TEMP% variable as the location for storing temporary files.
      However, I believe any new files, or files that were opened,
      modified, but not saved, are held in memory until you do save them
      which means the changes will be lost.

      John