Re: [NTB] Anji Wingfield is out of the office.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2005
      Hi Laurie and Others,

      Oops is right. <g> Some people forget to set their mail settings
      at yahoogroups to NoMail before turning on their auto-responder
      or are too rushed to do it, etc. Julie or I have to set it once
      we see a message like this come to the group(s). Anji is no
      longer set to receive mail at her eMail address, but it might
      take a little while to take effect.

      >This is the first time I've ever seen an Out of Office reply in a newsgroup... cool ... OOPS :)
      >
      >Hi folks...lurker mostly...
      >Laurie / Ladyck3
      >
      >> I will be out of the office starting 19/04/2005 and will not return until
      >> 22/04/2005.

      Happy Tab'n,