Re: [NTB] The List Member With "Bank" Message was Set to Moderate

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      Hi rjemery,

      Please replay in private eMail if need be... There's no need for many of you
      posting saying we were spam'd. ;)

      >Here are your banks documents.

      You've been a member for over a year. Check your computer for a worm/virus.
      You are sending the above line to probably your whole address book.
      I've set your message to be moderated instead of banning you or removing
      from the list until it is resolved.

      Happy Tab'n,