Re: [NTB] tabs wont reorder (drag)

  • donaldhines
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2005
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
      > I cannot replicate your problem in NoteTab Pro 4.95.

      Thats because you don't have a flaky mouse controler.
      I KNEW it was something stupid.
      Worked and worked on this, then started noticing strange
      behavior in some other applications.
      In NoteTab I could drag and drop text, but not tabs.
      In Explorer I could cut and paste files, but I couldn't
      drag a file from one window to another.
      In Java apps I couldn't click on any buttons at ALL.

      Obviously the problem was outside of Notetab.
      I had rebooted half a dozen times, but I hadn't actually
      POWERED DOWN. So, a full powerdown and sit for 30 seconds
      and suddenly everything works again.

      It looks like my IOGear 2-port ps/2 kvm switch has gone
      flaky. Time for a replacement. But I must admit that
      I have NEVER heard of anything like this. I could
      drag and drop text, but not tabs? VERY flaky.

      <sigh> Thank you VERY much for the help folks, and
      sorry for the false alarm.

      Donald