tabs wont reorder (drag)

  • donaldhines
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 6:02 AM
      Ok, I've done something really stupid and I can't figure out what.
      My tabs won't reorder anymore. Meaning I can't drag and drop my tabs
      to reorder them.

      I'm using Notetab Pro 4.9 full.
      My tabs are NOT stacked.

      What setting have I accidentally messed with, and where do I go to
      undo it!!! :)

      Any help greatly appreciated.

      Donald
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 9:13 AM
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "donaldhines" <tr6vb6z02@s...> wrote:

        > Ok, I've done something really stupid and I can't figure out what.
        > My tabs won't reorder anymore. Meaning I can't drag and drop my tabs
        > to reorder them.
        >
        > I'm using Notetab Pro 4.9 full.
        > My tabs are NOT stacked.
        >
        > What setting have I accidentally messed with, and where do I go to
        > undo it!!! :)
        >
        > Any help greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Donald

        Double click on any tab to toggle the re-ordering option on or off.

        John
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 1:33 PM
          Hi John and Donald,

          Ah, those tabs. <bg> I was thinking literal tabs (smart, real). I've been
          reordering some messed up tab delimited files lately by hand so I naturally
          assumed he meant real tabs.

          Document tabs. ;) I missed the "stacked" part.

          >> Ok, I've done something really stupid and I can't figure out what.
          >> My tabs won't reorder anymore. Meaning I can't drag and drop my tabs
          >> to reorder them.
          >>
          >> My tabs are NOT stacked.
          >
          >Double click on any tab to toggle the re-ordering option on or off.
          >
          >John

          Take care,

          and even thou doest err some! ;)
          http://clean-funnies.com