Re: [NTB] How to read Unicode Tamil on Notetab

  • dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2005
      Hi
      NTS is notetab standard and it can not display tamil BUT If you copy and
      paste you blog page into notepad set the font to latha it can display tamil
      ,to type tamil you would probably have to change you keyboard setting to
      tamil.
      THANKYOU DAVE

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2005
        Hi

        Thanks for this help

        Re. displaying Tamil
        ------------------------
        However I've tried to do exactly as what you have said - (i.e.) cut
        and paste and change font to Latha ... but still it does NOT display
        Tamil

        Re. Typing in Tamil
        --------------------------
        As of now I am ONLY looking at display.

        I'd hasten to add, Thanks for your help on typing, and I WILL use
        these tips when I try typing in unicode Tamil

        Regards

        Subramaniam

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@b...> wrote:
        > Hi
        > NTS is notetab standard and it can not display tamil BUT If you
        copy and
        > paste you blog page into notepad set the font to latha it can
        display tamil
        > ,to type tamil you would probably have to change you keyboard
        setting to
        > tamil.
        > THANKYOU DAVE

        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

        > > I've checked the Notetab help. Couldn't figure it out myself
        > >
        > > Can someone please tell me how to display unicode TAMIL
        > > charecters on NoteTab
        > >

        > > Thanks in advance for your time and efforts
        > >
        > > Subramaniam
      • loro
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2005
          mail_to_subu wrote:
          >However I've tried to do exactly as what you have said - (i.e.) cut
          >and paste and change font to Latha ... but still it does NOT display
          >Tamil

          Dave said paste into NotePAD, not NoteTAB. :-)
          Notepad, on later Windows, understands Unicode. NoteTab does not.

          Lotta