RE: [NTB] Fuzzy search

  • SLKalynuik
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 2:11 PM
      Thank-you for the fast reply, most times I print any material associated
      with a program and I have been using NoteTab STD so long I may have printed
      the help file and just forgot everything :-)

      I have rechecked the help file and sure enough Regular Expressions 4 pages,
      now printing :-)

      Thanks for the help, next time I will read first like I usually do.

      Steve Kalynuik

      _____