libraries list disappeared!

  • pilgrimtx
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2005
      I am using notetabpro 4.95 - somehow, I don't know how, my nice list
      of libraries that I usually keep docked on the left side has
      disappeared and I can't seem to find how to get it back - I can get
      the libraries bar at the bottom, but I do not want that, I like the
      list on the side better. Can anyone tell me how to get it back?
      thanks megan

      ps - I went to the site looing for an faq of some kine since I
      figured this has happened to others, but could not find any kind of
      faq there
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2005
        Have you tried F4 :-)?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2005
          Hi Julie and Megan,

          >Have you tried F4 :-)?

          F4 is the most common route. ;) It you don't like using keyboard
          shortcuts, go Tools | Clipbook | Open Clipbook, or put the
          Open/Close Clipbook icon on the Toolbar or Shortcut menu via
          Options and those tabs.

          >At 3/23/2005 09:21 AM, pilgrimtx wrote:
          >
          >> I am using notetabpro 4.95 - somehow, I don't know how, my nice
          >> list of libraries that I usually keep docked on the left side
          >> has disappeared and I can't seem to find how to get it back - I
          >> can get the libraries bar at the bottom, but I do not want
          >> that, I like the list on the side better. Can anyone tell me
          >> how to get it back? thanks megan

          Happy Clip'n!

        • Megan Garrison
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2005
            Thanks! I'll give your suggestions a go :) ~megan

            F4 is the most common route. ;) It you don't like using keyboard
            shortcuts, go Tools | Clipbook | Open Clipbook, or put the
            Open/Close Clipbook icon on the Toolbar or Shortcut menu via
            Options and those tabs.

            >At 3/23/2005 09:21 AM, pilgrimtx wrote:
            >
            >> I am using notetabpro 4.95 - somehow, I don't know how, my nice
            >> list of libraries that I usually keep docked on the left side
            >> has disappeared and I can't seem to find how to get it back - I
            >> can get the libraries bar at the bottom, but I do not want
            >> that, I like the list on the side better. Can anyone tell me
            >> how to get it back? thanks megan

            Happy Clip'n!

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294h9dd4/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/
            D=groups/S=1705007181:HM/EXP=1111767804/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
            p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=group
            s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=726022495>

            _____