Re: [NTB] Rich Text Format

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2005
      Hi Frank:

      > Can't be!

      Notetab works with text files not rtf files. It *is* possible to do some
      limited things if you invest the time to understand how rtf file represent
      things but basically it just can't (by design) be done.

      One thing that can be done, is to select-all then copy in (say) WORD or
      WordPad then paste in an empty buffer in Notetab.

      You would lose all the formating of the original rtf file but would be able
      to apply all of Notetabs capabilities to the text representation of it ...
      then copy it again and paste back to the original document in WORD or
      WordPad where you would have to reapply any required formatting.

      Maybe if you explain better what you want/need to accomplish that isn't
      easily done in your current RTF editor, better advice can then be given ...

      Regards ... Alec
      --