Re: [NTB] Dll files

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      From: "kuutamo12" <taito.niekka@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:33
      Subject: [NTB] Dll files

      > Is it possible to edit dll files in notetab?

      What is it you want to edit? To make a long story short, a dll file is a
      "data" or "binary" file (even though hexadecimal is probably more accurate.)
      Something will get seriously messed up if you try to use a text editor such
      as NoteTab. I suggest that if you must do it (and I don't really want to
      know the reasons, I don't see how they're legitimate), I suggest a hex or
      byte editor. There's some freeware ones, they all work more or less the
      same. Do a web search.