Re: (Fwd) Re: [NTB] Total printing pages

  • Sam Labourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      Hi Jody,

      TxtPrint is exactly what's needed - until NTP has similar
      functionality ;-/ it works exactly as needed and then some -

      Ooh yes, still using a reg version of Phil Katz's orig 2.04g for all
      8.3 files or Winzip parked in the systray 8-þ.

      All else is your usual wealth of tips 'n help. It's almost tempting
      to ask regular obscure question just to see the 243% extra stuff you

      Thanks Jody. Regards ...

      Sam Labourne

      > Hi Sam,
      > >I'm using a simple old DeskJet 600 to print screenplays
      > >and submissions. Works perfectly for the job.

      > You might try out a freeware printing utility that adds
      > quite a few more printing options and preferred by many users over > the
      regular windows print dialog used by NoteTab. If you need to
      > discuss TxtPrint, please do so on the Off Topic list.
      > You can download the Library that Eric Fookes made which
      > has a link to the small TxtPrint utility (both links are below) in > it
      which will give you print preview, page n of pages n and allow