Re: [NTB] switching

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      Hi Bob,

      >I am unable, using Notetab light v 4.95, to move to another
      >program using alt/tab; it is necessay to miminize the program
      >with the mouse. Is there a setting/switch that I need to set?
      >Any thoughts are appreciated. Bob

      Check the following:
      1. Click on the program icon located on Titlebar (upper left).
      2. Uncheck "Stay on Top" if checked.

      Tip: You can right click on the Titlebar for the same menu as above
      or press the Alt key and then the spacebar while holding Alt down
      (Alt+Spacebar). Simply pressing Alt alone will collapse the menu
      once opened or clicking in a "non-clickable" area of your screen.

      Happy Tab'n,