Re: Re: [NTB] NTP - MyOwnLittle Clipbook Library hide / unhi

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      Hi Sam,

      >as this question is primarily about basic NTP functionality it is
      >kept on this list.

      :-)

      >From many, many years of writing I do not use more keysrokes than
      >_absolutely_ necessary;...That includes even more so, mouse
      >movement so needed to stay away from clip bars etc.
      >
      >I decided I could use 2x clicks to reveal my-always-loaded
      >myWrite.clb then rightclick in that docked .clb to hide it (a function
      >overlooked in the overwhelming plethora of NTP functionality) ... nice

      If you mean two clicks on a Clip, you can change that to a single
      click in Options | Clipbook | Single click to execute.

      F4 is the shortcut key to toggle the Clipbook Library on/off, but
      it can still be used via the In-Context Clipbook.

      Press the ESC key when in a document (Clipbook open or closed) to
      open the In-Context Clipbook. Look up: In-Context Clipbook in
      Help for more information. You can right click inside the In-
      Context Clipbook to get the list of the Clips or use auto-
      completion, typing in the first part of the Clip if you know it
      or use the down arrow (not keyboard) for the field drop down
      menu. Down/up arrows to move one Clip down/up.

      Alt+Spacebar executes the last Clip executed/ran/clicked on again
      as many times as your aging heart desires. :-) Ctrl+Alt will
      normally stop a Clip from running once clicked on.

      If it it happens to be a bug (or not) in a Clip that is running a
      very fast loop (repeating the same command(s) over and over and
      over...), then Ctrl+Alt may not work, because the loop is running
      to fast for Ctrl+Alt to interrupt it. In which case, try F4 or
      close NoteTab (Alt+F4). If that cannot be done, the last resort
      is Ctrl+Alt+Del | Processes | NotePro.exe/NoteTab.exe | End
      Process button. ;)

      Alt+number (0-9) opens the Library by its number shortcut. That
      includes Hidden Libraries of the Libraries bar. Alt+1 opens the
      first (in alphabetical order) Library, Alt+1, the next...Alt+0,
      the tenth. So, you need to be a bit tricky here. Name your most
      used Libraries like 1name, 2name... and don't use special
      characters like an _underscore unless you want it first in line.

      The Library name combo box in the Clipbook Library above the Clips
      also uses auto-complete.

      Look up Keyboard Shortcuts in Help for more.

      Happy Tab'n,