Re: [NTB] NTP - MyOwnLittle Clipbook Library hide / unhide

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
      Hi Sam,

      If you need to discuss the Clip mentioned below as far as editing
      it, you need to sign up for the Clips list. See siglines. If you
      need basic information like how to add to the Clipbar, assign a
      custom icon, etc. ask on the list.

      >... hmm is there any way to hide / show MyOwnLittle Clipbbok I've
      >created - apart from the obvious use of :
      >
      >Tools > Clipbook Properties > Hide Clipbook?

      Short description:
      This Clip is used to easily toggle Libraries on/off the Libraries
      bar. It works on the active Library in the Clipbook. If the
      Library button is on the Clipbar, it will remove it (hide). If
      the Library button is not on the Libraries bar it will add it
      (show). The Clip is designed to work from the Clipbar in NoteTab
      Pro and NoteTab Std.

      Add this Clip to your Clipbar: 1Click Lib-Toggle
      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm
      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm#1clklib

      Also see Library Toggle for more management of Libraries, but kept simple.

      If you want a real library manager check out the *Clipbook
      Librarian*. The link below is from December 2004, so it is
      probably still good, and there might be a newer version out...

      "Clipbook Librarian, Version 1.15
      For: NoteTab Pro v4.6
      Copyright © 1999, Eric Beecher and Charlie Raine
      Written by Eric Beecher and Charlie Raine

      For ease of processing the following clip, you might want to visit my
      Notetab Clips Web Page at: http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html "

      Happy Clip'n!