NTP - MyOwnLittle Clipbook Library hide / unhide

  • Sam Labourne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      ... hmm is there any way to hide / show MyOwnLittle Clipbbok I've
      created - apart from the obvious use of :

      Tools > Clipbook Properties > Hide Clipbook?

      It's a bit of pain to constantly use the drop down menus. Perhaps
      attach the function to the RH-Click Shortcut Menu? But I can't see
      anywhere to do so in the tick boxes either

      TIA - Sam

      Sam Labourne
      labourne@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
        Hi Sam,

        If you need to discuss the Clip mentioned below as far as editing
        it, you need to sign up for the Clips list. See siglines. If you
        need basic information like how to add to the Clipbar, assign a
        custom icon, etc. ask on the list.

        >... hmm is there any way to hide / show MyOwnLittle Clipbbok I've
        >created - apart from the obvious use of :
        >
        >Tools > Clipbook Properties > Hide Clipbook?

        Short description:
        This Clip is used to easily toggle Libraries on/off the Libraries
        bar. It works on the active Library in the Clipbook. If the
        Library button is on the Clipbar, it will remove it (hide). If
        the Library button is not on the Libraries bar it will add it
        (show). The Clip is designed to work from the Clipbar in NoteTab
        Pro and NoteTab Std.

        Add this Clip to your Clipbar: 1Click Lib-Toggle
        http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm
        http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm#1clklib

        Also see Library Toggle for more management of Libraries, but kept simple.

        If you want a real library manager check out the *Clipbook
        Librarian*. The link below is from December 2004, so it is
        probably still good, and there might be a newer version out...

        "Clipbook Librarian, Version 1.15
        For: NoteTab Pro v4.6
        Copyright © 1999, Eric Beecher and Charlie Raine
        Written by Eric Beecher and Charlie Raine

        For ease of processing the following clip, you might want to visit my
        Notetab Clips Web Page at: http://www.mts.net/~rainec/notetab.html "

        Happy Clip'n!