Re: [NTB] Trying to get NoteTab to replace M$ Notepad

  • loro
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
      essinger2001 wrote:
      >I have been trying to get NoteTab to replace M$ Notepad program to
      >edit HTML source code. When right clicking on a web page in Explorer,
      >and choosing view source - I always get M$ Notepad.

      If you don't mind doing it the easy way... ^_^
      <http://www.iconico.com/viewSourceEditor/>

      I'm not on XP myself but from what I've heard there are no problems.

      Lotta
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2005
        Hi
        have you tried right click open with and when it asks what to open with you
        find NTP and select always in the box . My open with has about five
        programs.
        you have to edit the registry to change the other "edit with notepad" and
        source.

        THANKYOU DAVE in au