notetab and snag-it

  • twinkiejizz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      I'm a new comer to nt and was wondering if anyone might have had any
      probs. or new uses combining nt with the "techsmith" prog. called
      "snag-it"?

      2. i am also running mcafee and read somewhere that there is
      supposed to be a glitch between the two prog.? I recently have come
      down with grand-mal seizures so I'm sure it was probably staring me
      in the face abd I forgot to note the fix. any help would be greatly
      appreciated.
      3. Is it o.k. to lie about my b-day on the yahoo reg.? I am only 38
      but i feel like i was around in 1941 or at least have seen haley's
      comet twice already. thanks you groovy techno's, I think your all
      just totally rad. for any help. feed your head!
      4. hey who just wrote number 3? my grammar is way much better, I
      find highly umpossible for me to have jotted that jibberish.
      this is Paul Harvey
      Good Day.