^P are forced on every line - how to stop?

  • singtartreble
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Hello

      I am trying to replace ^P with a ^T for a tab delimited file. I find
      that every replace still forces a ^P at the end of the line.

      So I end up with ^T^P when all I want is ^T

      Anyone have any thoughts on why this is and how to rectify please?

      Previous versions have not had this problem so either is a setting I
      didn't know I had or the new version does not support.

      File type is Unix/Dos text file.

      Notetab Light version 4.95 is current version I am using.

      thank you