CODE ONLY

  • deepcavity
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
      Is Note Tab Pro for people who want to use code only?
      Allan

    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
        Hi Big Hole, I mean Allan! :-)

        > Is Note Tab Pro for people who want to use code only?
        > Allan

        I got NoteTab Pro because I needed the extra facilities over Standard.

        Open Help, General Information, Comparison Chart and see the extras it has.
        Only you can tell if you will need them.

        Greg
      • Don - htmlfixit.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
          deepcavity wrote:

          > Is Note Tab Pro for people who want to use code only?
          > Allan

          no, it is a great text editor with great outline functions
          you can use it to do coding, but I use it for many many more things