Re: [NTB] Crashing with large html file

  • Geraldine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
      Thanks for the suggestions. When I couldn't get a clip to work on
      the whole document, I tried one replace at a time, from a clip and
      also from the find/replace menu, saving in between. It would replace
      a couple of instances OK and then crash on another: I believe the file
      contained about four of these sections which notetab could not deal
      with by replacing with a blank string.

      As I said, I have left this for now and done it another way, but I
      appreciate all your suggestions as to what might help another time.

      Geraldine

      http://geekanddiva.com
      http://geraldinemcgreevy.com