Re: [NTB] en and em dashes / was:(unknown)

  • spam@digitalcircle.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2005
      Okay. Try this: http://www.publicintegrity.org/docs/onegroup.doc
      It's a Word 2003 file. One paragraph that has 2 em dashes and one regular dash
      (minus sign).

      What I typically do is select the text from Word. right-click Copy. Go to
      NoteTab. right-click paste.

      Yep, just tested the character map and it copies into NoteTab fine too. One
      thing I just noticed is, I went from Word -> WordPad -> NoteTab and the dashes
      copied correctly.