View in Browser?

  • Ev Barney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      I am trying now to pick up my HTML skills - which were never stellar. For
      whatever reason - I can't seem to get a browser view as I work. Also - is
      there a way to turn OFF note tabs tendency to correct things ITS way? I go
      back to add things sometimes and it decides that what I REALLY mean is . . .
      and then adds code I did not intend. I'm sure it is great feature for a pro
      - but for me? SHREEEEK!

      Ev

      "Oh Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"