Re: [NTB] Footer - Just Filename

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      j_m_frey wrote:

      > I need to print the filename at the bottom of the text file.
      I don't
      > want to print the path however.
      >
      > Is there a variable or meta tag that can be placed in the "Title:"
      > field under Print >> Other so that only the filename is
      printed as the
      > footer?

      For greater print control, it will print only the filename as a
      header or footer, go to this link,
      http://www.notetab.com/download.php . Look for this line,

      TxtPrint - Print preview utility (free); Clipbook library available

      click the link to download TxtPrint.

      Then go to this link, http://www.notetab.com/utilities.php

      look this line, TxtPrint.zip; 25 Oct 2000; Fookes Software

      click the link and download the TxtPrint clipbook selection.

      Use this print utility and the associated clips and you will have
      far greater print control than you will with the native NoteTab
      print selection.

      ºvº
      05.02.09
      hrs > hsavage@...