Thanks for the help in moving notetab from one computer to another

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Several people helped.

      It worked like a charm. Can't even figure out why it WASN'T working for me before.

      Thanks again. It's a great program and I've been suffering without it for the week since I switched to my new laptop.

      Best,
      kwc

      k e n w i n s t o n c a i n e
      http://www.kenwinstoncaine.com

      "WRITING THAT HELPS"
      Specializing in health, personal growth, environment
      and holistics

      Box 95, Cerrillos, NM 87010 505.780.1894