new to notetab light

  • geneplace2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Greetings, Hope I can stay on topic, because I have a great many
      questions.
      First, I'm using NoteTab as a text editor (replacing notepad and
      wordpad)and cutting and pasting to Ken Envoy's SiteBuild It. Part of
      the text I want to highlight in color. Do I have to use font code or
      is there some way in notetab to highlight text that will carry over
      in color to SBI?
      Also, if I choose arial as my fontface will that also carry through.
      SBI is a wonderful package, but has a rather tedious way of setting
      up your work for review before going on line.Thats my last
      question:Can you review your work on notetab to see what it will
      actually look like online? Too much to ask I guess. Appreciate any
      replies. geneplace2