Emergency! for me anyway......

  • steveadausa
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello Everybody,

      Can you help me with this?

      My text file may be too large for my NoteTab 4.9 to run its clip.

      I think my problem may lie with my View/Options/Advanced/Paragraph
      limit. It is now 32,767 .... and won't go any higher.

      I need to be able to handle a paragraph with 37,265 characters, so
      I can run my clip. This clip works with all others that are below
      this limit.

      Any way to change my max Paragraph limit? Big deadline tomorrow.

      Any suggestions appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Steve Adams (Win2K SP4, NoteTab 4.9)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi Steve,

        That is a limitation of Pro. Try using Light to get your project
        done. It may be slow and look like it quite responding if it is
        real big, but just let it run its course...

        http://www.fookes.us/redir

        > My text file may be too large for my NoteTab 4.9 to run its clip.
        >
        >I think my problem may lie with my View/Options/Advanced/Paragraph
        >limit. It is now 32,767 .... and won't go any higher.
        >
        > I need to be able to handle a paragraph with 37,265 characters, so
        >I can run my clip. This clip works with all others that are below
        >this limit.
        >
        > Any way to change my max Paragraph limit? Big deadline tomorrow.

        Happy Tab'n,

      • Don - htmlfixit.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          steveadausa wrote:

          > Hello Everybody,
          >
          > Can you help me with this?
          >
          > My text file may be too large for my NoteTab 4.9 to run its clip.
          >
          > I think my problem may lie with my View/Options/Advanced/Paragraph
          > limit. It is now 32,767 .... and won't go any higher.
          >
          > I need to be able to handle a paragraph with 37,265 characters, so
          > I can run my clip. This clip works with all others that are below
          > this limit.
          >
          > Any way to change my max Paragraph limit? Big deadline tomorrow.
          >
          > Any suggestions appreciated.

          can you split the paragraph and then put it back together after the fact?
        • steveadausa
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
            That's a good idea. I may have to do that if Light won't run my clip.

            Thanks Don and Jody.