Re: [NTB] turning off "Replace Large Selection?"

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi cillinoisusa,

      That is normally due to a corrupt, missing, or wrong riched32.dll
      found in your ..\System32 or ..\System folder (depending on your
      OS). You should find the correct copy on your Windows Setup CD.
      It may be in PRECOPY or one of the first few CAB files. You need
      a compression utility like WinZip in order to get inside the CAB
      files, or at least that is the way it use to be. You might also
      just search on the web for it. If you need more help with it,
      please sign up for the NoteTab Off Topic list. Please see my
      signature line to subscribe to it or go to:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm. You can also look in the
      footer of any [NTB] message for the link to the yahoogroups Off
      Topic page. TIA

      >Is there any way to turn off the "Replace Large Selection?" box?
      >I frequently replace large selections and the box is a little
      >annoying.
      >
      >I searched options, help, this group, and google & couldn't find
      >anything about this. I use NoteTab Light 4.95.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm