Re: [NTB] Lost Find and replace

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 29, 2005
      Hi
      Have you tried saving the ini and any thing else you have changed do not
      matter where, then un-installing the program completely by this I mean
      delete the folder that is probably left and doing a search for anything left
      over XP leaves crap around that it does not delete , then do a restart and
      reinstall the program, if you want do a proper job search the registry as
      well and delete info from there first.

      THANKYOU DAVE in au